Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Brought my mum and dad to Jing Restaurant @ 1fullerton

To celebrate mother's day, I booked a place at Jing Restaurant @One fullerton. It's a ala carte buffet. We had some difficulty looking for a place to park as I thought if we were to park at fullerton hotel it will be very ex. So in the end, we parked at uob building. Xihong said I shouldnt as there is a total of 5 person so its kind of tiring for my parents and Wan Qi.
By the time we arrived there, there were already many people, the good thing is we had made a reservation. They were very strict with making reservation. Even if you have made a reservation, but if you didnt confirmed the reservation when they gave you a call. The reservation is considered void.
The waiting time was real slow. However, there were some food on the buffet table. My mum especially loved the chicken soup with wine. She drank two bowls of it. She said it was very tasty. We had mussles too. They were quite delicious but my dad didnt want to try it. He said it looked yucky. Haha. My dad didnt eat much as the food was not to his liking. :( He had some tim sum, soon hock fish only.
The chilli crab and soon hock were very fresh, quite delicious, I would say. The soup were tasty too. But overall its not worth the money $45 per person.Their serving of food was real slow.When the food arrived, they arrived all at the same time. We were like rushing to finish up the food. And when we asked for the second helping, they took ages to serve the food. In the end, we just forget about the second helping and went out to take pictures. We took only one picture with the JIN SHA magnificient three towersas the background. Unfortunately, it was quite sunny so our faces were black in colour. Otherwise, the picture would have been great.
I guessed the next time round, we will go to Qian Xi restaurant as my mum and I thought the food there is quite nice. Or anybody has any place to suggest where they served good food?

1 comment:

kkf said...

paris! buffet food. quite like their fresh seafood