Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hair cut for Wan Qi

Nowadays,Wan Qi's haircut is free as my mum will bring Wan Qi to her childhood's friend's salon to cut Wan Qi's hair. She did a good job previously so I asked my mum to bring her there when school reopens cos the salon is just walking distance from Wan Qi's school.
But this time round, it was not very well cut cos Wan Qi was fidgeting. She must be having a phobia cos during the holidays I tried to cut her fringe and she was very scared that I will poke her eyes. I got amgry and started scolding her. :P
So back at home I did some trimming for her. But I dont like her fringe cos I always like girls to have full straight fringe and not layered fringe.Anyway,I will ask my mum to tell her friend not to layered the fringe.For the time being, a new hairstyle might not be a bad thing, afterall her fringe grows very fast.
Umm, my mum told me Wan Qi led the adults had a good laugh in the salon including the customers. Cos my mum was telling her childhood friends that "Remember when we were young, our parents will drag us to salons and go for botak head" Upon hearing that, Wan Qi said loudly"I dont want to cut botak head Hah " a few times just to make my mum's friend dont cut botak head for her. :> Of course, she didnt just a WAWA hairstyle which Wan Qi said she looks just like her new classmate now.

No comments: