Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wan Qi's First Graduation Ceremony

On the 1st Nov 2012, its Wan Qi's graduation ceremony. My little Wan Qi is a little grown up already. She has graduated from Living Santuary Kindergarten - a place where she has found love, friendship and happiness. I have to thank the Principal of LSK and all the teachers who have taught Wan Qi. They are Mrs Loong, Miss Helen Chua, Chinese teacher Cai Lao Shi, Miss Iris Lim, Shen Lao Shi, Miss Lim, Zhang Lao Shi, Computer teacher Mrs Grace. They are wonderful and dedicated teachers who have taught Wan Qi alot.

On this special day, I thought I will cry when I see Wan Qi up on the stage to receive her certificate but I only teared a little (ha it's so touching to see my little one up on the stage) but most of the time I am smiling as I see my little girl being so confident on the stage. She has really grown up! I am proud of you, Wan Qi !

Photo of Wan Qi in her graduation robe will be updated soon. Waiting for daddy to upload the photos








 
Wan Qi going to the backstage after her performance.

Going back home after the ceremony. Wan Qi is real hungry. She is eating her "luxury biscuit" which I always forbid her to eat.

The ceremony ended about 9 plus pm and all of us were hungry by then. So we headed to my mum's friend ZI CHAR stall to have supper. My dad helping Wan Qi to button up her costume.
We always patronize this ZI CHAR stall at Blk 18 upper boon keng road. Wan Qi is on very good terms with them so they said that they must take a picture with Wan Qi since she is so pretty on this special day.
Wan Qi likes to chit chat with this beverage stall uncle. He sells nice milk tea. haha
Wan Qi with her 24 XIAO daddy.


Wan Qi with dearest Mummy

Wan Qi with dearest POPO
Wan Qi with Auntie Arlen
It's supper time!!! Yummy
 

No comments: