Monday, December 31, 2012

Wan qi s First Trip Durian to beloved Great Grandpa's Durian Plantation

Mr Yeo after a fall into the LONG GAU haha, city pumpkin. My old uncle also didn't fall down.
                  Everybody crossing the LONG GAU. This time round Mr Yeo is more experienced.
Wan Qi spotted a durian but she didn't dare to pick it up. No choice Singaporean kids are clean freaks.
                                            Look at her artificial smile!!!
                                           
See the way I dressed Wan Qi, all geared up. Cos I know durian plantation have tons of mozzies.
In fact, there are lots of them and they are very very clever mozzies. They are so scary when we open the car doors so many mozzies dashed into the car.
My poor nephew was being stung like crazy. Wan Qi had to thank me for being so kiasi.
At first, my cousins thought I am being kiasu. Hey that is being far sighted lo.
 
Durians on the tree.
Wan Qi's handpicked durian.
Sharing durian with POPO

No comments: