Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We accidentally go to JB



On saturday we went to Jurong pt Swenson to have breakfast as I need to pass quite a few pairs of crocs to mummies (cos I am doing a spree on crocs shoes kiddies only)
And since we are already at Jurong, we thought why not go to JB. And we went and got stuck in the traffic jam for 4hrs. ahhhhh. It was hot hot. But silly Wan Qi said she likes traffic jam cos that will mean she can climb in and out of the boot.
And since by the time we reached jb its already 4-5pm, we decided to stay overnight. And gosh since its impromptu we need to book a hotel. We drove along and saw a decent tune hotel but its fully booked ahhh. So I suggested going to Thistle Hotel. But I can only fairly remember the location. And the thing about Malaysia road is if you miss it, you will take a long time to find a u turn. After searching for an hour we finally reached Thistle Hotel. Oh but I think it should be the best hotel in JB, very comfy!!!
Aftert this horrible traffic jam, we decided to cancel our trip to cameron highland. We immediately cancel the booking after we came back from our impromtu 2day 1 night trip.

2 comments:

kkf said...

same same, i cancel my jb hotel stay, luckily no need to forfeit anything, but my sis angry cause actually intend to go with her and my mum. Terrible jam. but glad wanqi enjoyed herself.

blisstan said...

You have changed your car? :)