Friday, June 18, 2010

Brought my mum and Wan Qi to Guangxi Guilin




During March, I asked my dad if he wanted to travel and he said yes. So I went to NATAS FAIR to book a package for him to Hainan Island. However, my mum does not want to go with him as they generally cant click during tour. hee. So during the June holidays, I decided to bring my mum and Wan Qi to China as my mum loves China.


Off we went on the 5th June2010. The airplane trip was a smooth one - a 5hr ride. By the time we reached China- Nanning it was already night time. We went to DE TIAN WATERFAll the next morning. Oh my gosh it was a bumby 4 hrs ride. Throughout the journey, there are people puking. Then ended up my mum and I puked a little too. And Wan Qi, she was happily sleeping throughout the journey. By the time she woke up, we had reached DE TIAN WATERFALL. (I am thankful to Buddha as I always make a trip to pray for our safety before our tour)


This waterfall was the second largest in Asia but I thought having to travel 4hrs just to see this waterfall is not very worth it until...................the horse ride along the mountain. Hooooo it was a bit scary when we were posing near the waterfall. But it was fun too. The scenery at a higher height (on the horse back) is more magnificient.

2 comments:

kkf said...

wow i love china too, but i hate the long journey bus rides to travel from one place to one place...got me very stressed up, cause always afraid of needing to go toilets...haha

blisstan said...

The bumpy trip ang horse riding sounded like what I experienced when I went to Yunnan many years ago, very dangerous but exciting and adventurous to me. :)