Friday, April 23, 2010

Wan Qi is going to be 4!!!!

Wan Qi is going to be 4. So fast. Sign. Hee hee I was a bit sad that Wan Qi is going to be 4 and Xihong knows that. So he likes to tease me saying that soon Wan Qi will be 40 years old or soon she will be married.

We decided to celebrate her school's celebration in advance as I have a medical appointment on 23April so I thought I will just make use of the childcare leave to see the doctor (as I foresee myself having more mc due to my poor health sign.)

She always wanted a barbie doll 3D cake as we always see this particular cake at the cake shop near my block. So her wish is granted. However, I always dislike barbie doll so I decided to look for my own doll. And tala the end result is this. At only $30.






















Wan Qi's Doll's cake

At the cakeshop
To my surprise, it is tasty too. I have always thought that neighbourhood cakeshop's cake is always not soft and spongy enough but this cake is soft and spongy. Thumbs up for GinChye Cakeshop.

The children sang a birthday song to Wan Qi and another in God bless you in the tune of Happy Birthday. Wan Qi was extremely happy on this day. :>


See we are in identical tops which I bought in Gingersnap. They have clothes from size 4 -14 so she wears 8 and I wear 14.

1 comment:

kkf said...

heehee...happy birthday in advance to pretty wanqi! mummy is so slim, thats why can wear so many same pretty clothes with wanqi, i think i must slim down so that i can do so too! haha