Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wan Qi having fun with lego




There is a 20% sales in Metro (confirmed by Gui Fen. Hee)so we went to Paragon to buy the thermo bottle. But Paragon Metro doesnt sell cooking ware. :P

So in the end we went to kids department and bought Wan Qi a box of lego which we always wanted. But it's ex so with the discount of 20%, we bought a box immediately.

Back home, Xihong played with Wan Qi while I rest. Yes I havent recover. Gosh still having headache, faceache, gumache even though I am on antibiotic. Gosh!!!!!!!And cannot take MC cos we are having oral the following days. Sign.
So Xihong taught Wan Qi to look at the manual and completed one post office, one jail, one helicopter, one police car, one provision shop and people. Not bad for a beginner.
Wan Qi asked me to teach her but I know nuts about lego. No matter how I tried it still cannot make it so I give up.

1 comment:

kkf said...

so u didn't get the thermo bottle?
actually, me also sick for the past few days, gotten virus from dash and violet, down with running nose, slight cough, and sore throat. Sianz. think the weather is getting quite bad? Hope you recover soon! yah lor, these few days got oral! sianz...tiring!!!